CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Contrast medium for cholecysto-cholangiography
- Acidum 1-naphthyl-aceticum (Latin)
- 1-Naphthylessigsäure (German)
- Acide 1-naphthalène-acétique (French)
- 1-Naphthylacetic Acid (OS: JAN)
- 1-Naphthalene Acetic Acid (IS)
- BRN 1308415 (IS: Beilstein)
- CCRIS 8814 (IS)
- HSDB 2038 (IS)
- NAA (IS)
- Solutio Naphthyzini
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.