WW 60 (Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 60 mg)
This pill with imprint "WW 60" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 60 mg. It is supplied by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina; angina pectoris prophylaxis; esophageal spasm; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- WW 60
- 60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium phosphate dibasic
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 31 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Tablets
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained-Release Tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.