RP 10 325 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint RP 10 325 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P..
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for RP 10 325
- RP 10 325
- 325 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 578 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.