Logo 200 Logo 200 (Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 20 mg)
This pill with imprint "Logo 200 Logo 200" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 20 mg. It is supplied by Actavis South Atlantic LLC.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue; depression; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Logo 200 Logo 200
- 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Actavis South Atlantic LLC
- Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose acetate succinate 12070923 (3 mm2/s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|45963-0200||Actavis Pharma, Inc.|
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 629 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Oral-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +9 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.