HP 191 (Bupropion Hydrochloride 75 mg)
Pill with imprint HP 191 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride 75 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HP 191
- HP 191
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about bupropion
- Bupropion Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1584 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.