145 (Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 145 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg. It is supplied by ScieGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; smoking cessation; seasonal affective disorder and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 145
- 300 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antidepressants, Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- ScieGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "145"
More about bupropion
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (2,602)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Drug Information
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.