1111 E (Bupropion Extended Release (SR) 200 mg)
This pill with imprint "1111 E" is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended release (SR) 200 mg. It is manufactured by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Bupropion is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 1111 E
- 200 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1370 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.