Hello all........Starting day 1 of 1 mg taper. I feel completely leveled out from my 1.5 mg dose and am starting to feel really positive. I have support from great ppl on here except my buddy Robert who I kind of was counting on the most. I havent heard from you in a long time. Hope you are ok.
Things to note:
1. WD symptoms: slight anxiety, minor sweats but are decreasing, few chills, hard to STAY asleep
2. I take vitamins and supplements to help
3. Music is a great tool, motivates me as I relate my situation to a TON of songs. I think you never realize what some songs are about until you go through something like this.
4. I have been exercising 5-6 days a week doing cardio and weight lifting. Ya, some days I dont feel like it but you know what, I man up and do it....thats my mentality.
5. Staying busy as possible with work, friends, gf whatever it may be. When I sit around is when I notice the WD .
If anyone needs help or questions to what Im feeling or doing certain things just message me on here. I check it frequently to keep my motivation going. I am so close I can feel it!!!!!!
P>S> Talked to a friend who I did not know was on suboxone but is now clean. he was initially prescribed 32 mg daily....are you kidding me????????