Is This Methadone????
    amos1234 is offline New Member

Default Is This Methadone????

I NEED HELP!!! ASAP!!! I have a tablet that is medium green oblong and has no markings. It is suppose to be a generic for methadone HCL 40 mg but I don't know. HELP!!! ASAP!!!

could it possibly be oxycontin 160 mg? i know they are green and oblong but i am unsure of imprints.

peepG is offline New Member

Thumbs down no I don't think so

I have been taking methadone for years(pain management) and I have never seen a green one,only white and orange. sounds like a bum deal-sorry

sinrboy is offline New Member

IT IS NOT METHADONE FOR SURE!!!! They come in a round white shape, little ones are 10 mg, and there are huge silver-dollar sized ones (Diskets) that are 40 mg. Then it comes in clear I.V. liquid or oral solution (Red cherry-flavored.) Sounds to me like it could be a Lortab 10mg. They are oblong and are like a blueish-green color kinda like this smiley Hope this helps. Don't take it, especially if it wasn't prescribed for you. METHADONE IS VERY DANGEROUS TO THOSE WHO ARE OPIOID NAIEVE.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

All Rx and OTC pills in the USA have an unique imprint, your pill is probably a vitamin or something like that, it's bunk.

UseMeDeceiveMe is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restless&Reckless View Post
    could it possibly be oxycontin 160 mg? i know they are green and oblong but i am unsure of imprints.
    I can pretty much assure you this is not Oxycontin. The 160mg ones are distinguishably blue with the markings "OC" on one side and "160" on the other.