Does anyone know the best way to get treatment through a doctor or maybe St.Mary's Hospital drug abuse program. I do have insurance that will cover some of it. The doctors that I have talked to so far that will subscribe suboxone are not covered under my insurance.

little round white pill that has 44 on top and 198 on the bottom. If anyone can help.