Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    NJMom7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006

    Default Soboxin

    My son has just admitted to having a problem with Percocet. He says thats all he's taken. And hasnt had any in awhile. But, wants to get help. He says he wants to get some Soboxin from a Dr. Can anybody tell me about Soboxin? what its used for and what kind of Dr. do I take him to? Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005


    Well it is Suboxone, you will have to check out and find a doc in your area that is allowed to prescribe it. They will only use it for serious addicts, though.

    Suboxone contains a narcotic with very few side effects and low addiction rates, it also contains a chemical that will neutralize other narcotics if the person taking Sub tries to take anything else.

    My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22