Detoxing with the Waismann Method?
    jakeconk is offline New Member

Default Detoxing with the Waismann Method?

Hello,

I have been addicted to >>>>>> for a year now and smoke about a gram a day. During the year I've detoxed once with suboxone which wasn't that rough but it only lasted about a month then I relapsed. I have recently tried detoxing again with suboxone but I just ended up getting real sick and relapsing. I tried it two times and got too sick both times.

I was looking for alternative methods of detoxing and came across another new way called The Waismann Method where they put you to sleep with anesthesia for 1-2 hours and remove the opiates from your brain receptors with an antagonist drug. I don't remember what the name of that drug was but thats what they told me over the phone. When you wake out of it you stay in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) for two more days then they let you go but you are not supposed to experience any withdrawal symptons or anything during the whole process. Maybe some diaherra for >>>>>> addicts but thats about it.

The cost for the treatment is pretty jaw dropping though, $15,800 is what they told me over the phone. Anyways I was wondering if anyone here knows anyone personally who went through it has any success or unsuccessful stories. $15,800 is an insane amount of money but not feeling any pain or withdrawal is worth gold to me and being up and back running in 4 days makes it worth it.

Anyways please let me know if you guys have any comments or provide me with some feedback.

Thanks,
    - Jake

vduda is offline Member

Sounds to good to be true. It is a very dangerous procedure. Do some research. Withdrawals is part of the process. Been clean 5 months and intend to stay clean. Still having withdrawal symptoms. But this experience will help keep me from relapsing on opiods. Went through the fire and survived. God Bless

ishepherdu is offline Junior Member

Default Try controlled detox with methadone

Most of my former junkie friends, kicked their >>>>>> addiction by entering a methadone clinic- (They may offer you a cheaper alternative) Good luck!

ymccormack is offline Member

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I'm a little cynical though. When I was hooked on dope I looked into this same procedure - but I've never talked to anyone who actually tried it.

It seems like if it was successful there would be someone recommending it somewhere.

YM

northerngirl is offline New Member

Default Total Rip Off

Quote Originally Posted by jakeconk View Post
    Hello,

I have been addicted to >>>>>> for a year now and smoke about a gram a day. During the year I've detoxed once with suboxone which wasn't that rough but it only lasted about a month then I relapsed. I have recently tried detoxing again with suboxone but I just ended up getting real sick and relapsing. I tried it two times and got too sick both times.

I was looking for alternative methods of detoxing and came across another new way called The Waismann Method where they put you to sleep with anesthesia for 1-2 hours and remove the opiates from your brain receptors with an antagonist drug. I don't remember what the name of that drug was but thats what they told me over the phone. When you wake out of it you stay in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) for two more days then they let you go but you are not supposed to experience any withdrawal symptons or anything during the whole process. Maybe some diaherra for >>>>>> addicts but thats about it.

The cost for the treatment is pretty jaw dropping though, $15,800 is what they told me over the phone. Anyways I was wondering if anyone here knows anyone personally who went through it has any success or unsuccessful stories. $15,800 is an insane amount of money but not feeling any pain or withdrawal is worth gold to me and being up and back running in 4 days makes it worth it.

Anyways please let me know if you guys have any comments or provide me with some feedback.

Thanks,
    - Jake
    They detox you with the same drug as Suboxone. Yes it's fast and its easy but sometimes too fast and too easy does not teach us anything. Detox is rough but staying off is the only part you should be looking at! Did they offer you any guarantees that you won't be back to craving the drugs the minute you walk out the door?

relaybane is offline Junior Member

Default i did it

well i did do the Waismann method, so heres my experience condensed!
    Bloody Brilliant!
    I went from Vicodin to oxycontin, then suboxone and oxy cycles for years. I tried weaning myself off, but when it came to stopping it seemed no matter how low my dosage had got the withdrawals were unbearable! Personally hated it and couldnt endure. went to Waismann.. From the beginning to the end was treated respectfully and with compassion. My only memory of the procedure itself was faintly remembering having a catheder , but i could have imagined it.. woke up being attended to by real nurses in a real hospital..the worse part of the whole thing was that my bowels took a bit of time adjusting, but that was it.No loss of control etc. i didnt feel 100% but compared to the cycle of withdrawals i had gone through previously, i was overjoyed..I cannot say enough about them, ive been clean almost two years and although i can deal with the mental addiction, i really needed their help with the physical dependency..i really surrendered my life to opiates and now feel like im living again..hope this helps and wish you all the best and good luck!

tristalynn is offline New Member

How long ago did you have this done, and if you don't mind telling me, how much did it cost u for the pecedure?

[ deleted ]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 11-17-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    Stay positive and love your life- 311

relaybane is offline Junior Member

sorry it took me a while to respond, my original post was a while ago..I did the procedure 07/07/07 ( hows that for a lucky number?!) and have been clean ever since.I believe their success rates are somewhere on their website, but i know their rate is really good compared to other methods..Of course the addiction part requires constant maintanance, but the physical dependency is what they address at the waismann method. I assume there are many like me who just needed a chance to rid myself of the physical craving, in order to really take care of the mental stuff..The level of proffessionalism and care doesnt come cheap, but my wife took care of that and still wont discuss it with me so i dropped asking her years ago. im sure the people there can give you the pertenant info.
    i wish you the best and hope you find a way to free yourself of this horrible situation. There are many ideas on these forums, but for me i felt i had tried them all and waismann was what worked for me..good luck!