Incontinence - resources
The following organizations are good resources for information on incontinence.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists -- www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq139.ashx
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders -- www.aboutincontinence.org
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse -- digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/fecalincontinence
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists -- www.acog.org/~/media/for%20patients/faq081.ashx
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse -- kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/topics/incontinence.asp
- The Simon Foundation for Continence -- www.simonfoundation.org
|Review Date: 11/9/2014
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Isla Ogilvie, PhD, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 1997- 2018 A.D.A.M., Inc.