Blindness - resources
The following organizations are good resources for information on blindness:
- American Foundation for the Blind - www.afb.org
- Foundation Fighting Blindness - www.blindness.org
- National Eye Institute - www.nei.nih.gov
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped - www.loc.gov/nls
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov/visionhealth/basic_information/index.htm
|Review Date: 11/9/2014
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Isla Ogilvie, PhD, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
© Copyright 1997- 2018 A.D.A.M., Inc.