Warfarin for Injection
Last Updated: July 1, 2014
Products Affected - Description
Coumadin lyophilized powder for injection, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
5 mg vial, 6 count (NDC 00590-0324-35)
Reason for the Shortage
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discontinued Coumadin for injection in April 2014 as a business decision.
- There are no other suppliers of warfarin for injection.
- Coumadin tablets and other generic warfarin tablets are not affected.
There are no products available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discontinued Coumadin for injection.
- Acetylcholine Chloride Powder for Intraocular Solution — Current
- Becaplermin Gel — Resolved
- Boceprevir Capsules — No Longer Available
- Cardioplegic Solution for Cardiac Perfusion — Current
- Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, and Trypsin Topical Products — No Longer Available
- Chloroquine Tablets — Current
- Dexpanthenol Injection — Current
- Diatrizoate Meglumine 66% and Diatrizoate Sodium 10% — Resolved
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate and Sulfisoxazole Oral Suspension — No Longer Available
- Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets — No Longer Available
- Fluticasone/Salmeterol Inhalation Aerosol (Advair HFA) — Resolved
- Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended Release Tablets — Resolved
- Gadoteridol Injection — Current
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets — Resolved
- Iopamidol Injection — Resolved
- Levothyroxine (Levothroid) Oral Tablets — No Longer Available
- Otic Unapproved Prescription Preparations Containing Benzocaine or Chloroxylenol — No Longer Available
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Minerals — No Longer Available
- Rifampin and Isoniazid Capsules — Resolved
- Trypan Blue 0.15% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
July 1, 2014, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2014, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.