Last Updated: April 13, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Reason for the Shortage
- Mission Pharmacal had Thiola on shortage due to raw materials being discontinued.
- Thiola tablets are supplied by Mission Pharmacal and distributed by Retrophin.
Thiola tablets, Mission Pharmacal (distributed by Retrophin)
100 mg, 100 count (NDC 00178-0900-01)
Estimated Resupply Dates
Retrophin has Thiola 100 mg tablets available. In order to obtain Thiola, all patients need to go through Thiola Total Care Hub. Further information is available at http://www.thiola.com/ or by calling 844-484-4652.
- Alcohol Dehydrated Injection (Ethanol) — Resolved
- Allopurinol Injection — Resolved
- Amifostine Injection — Resolved
- Azathioprine Injection — No Longer Available — No Commercially Available Preparations
- Colchicine Tablets — Resolved
- Dexrazoxane Injection — Current
- Drotrecogin Alfa (Activated) Injection — No Longer Available
- Foscarnet Injection — Resolved
- Leucovorin Calcium Injection — Current
- Levocarnitine Injection — Resolved
- Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride Injection — Resolved
- Metyrosine Capsules — Resolved
- Octreotide Injection — Current
- Phenylephrine 2.5% and 10% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
- Sodium Fluoride Oral Drops — Resolved
- Surgical Lubricant — Resolved
- Trace Elements Injection — Resolved
- Zinc Injection — Resolved
April 13, February 23, 2015; December 10, September 10, August 15, July 7, June 4, May 12, March 12, February 5, January 16, 2014; December 19, November 13, 2013; University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.