Scopolamine Hydrobromide Ophthalmic Solution
Last Updated: March 5, 2013
Products Affected - Description
Isopto Hyoscine, Alcon
0.25% ophthalmic solution, 5 mL (NDC 00998-0331-05) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
Alcon discontinued Isopto Hyoscine 0.25% in July 2012. The company could not provide a reason for the discontinuation.
Product is discontinued.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Alcon discontinued Isopto Hyoscine 0.25% ophthalmic solution in July 2012.
- Belladonna & Opium Suppositories — Resolved
- Dicyclomine Injection — Resolved
- Glycopyrrolate Injection — Resolved
- Scopolamine Injection — No Longer Available
- Scopolamine Transdermal Patch — Resolved
March 5, 2013; October 26, 2012; September 17, 2012; August 13, 2012, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2013, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.