Prenatal Multivitamins with Minerals
Last Updated: April 23, 2014
Products Affected - Description
Prenatal Plus Tablets, Amneal
100 count bottle (NDC 65162-0668-10)- discontinued
500 count bottle (NDC 65162-0668-50) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
- Amneal could not provide a reason for the discontinuation.
- Other prenatal vitamin presentations are not affected by this discontinuation.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Amneal discontinued Prenatal Plus tablets in February 2014.
- Acetylcholine Chloride Powder for Intraocular Solution — Current
- Becaplermin Gel — Resolved
- Boceprevir Capsules — No Longer Available
- Cardioplegic Solution for Cardiac Perfusion — Current
- Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, and Trypsin Topical Products — No Longer Available
- Chloroquine Tablets — Current
- Dexpanthenol Injection — Current
- Diatrizoate Meglumine 66% and Diatrizoate Sodium 10% — Resolved
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate and Sulfisoxazole Oral Suspension — No Longer Available
- Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets — No Longer Available
- Fluticasone/Salmeterol Inhalation Aerosol (Advair HFA) — Resolved
- Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended Release Tablets — Resolved
- Gadoteridol Injection — Current
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets — Resolved
- Iopamidol Injection — Resolved
- Levothyroxine (Levothroid) Oral Tablets — No Longer Available
- Otic Unapproved Prescription Preparations Containing Benzocaine or Chloroxylenol — No Longer Available
- Rifampin and Isoniazid Capsules — Resolved
- Trypan Blue 0.15% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
- Warfarin for Injection — No Longer Available
April 23, 2014, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2014, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.