Nystatin Vaginal Tablets
Last Updated: November 13, 2012
Products Affected - Description
Nystatin Vaginal Tablets, Teva
100,000 unit tablets, 15 count (NDC 51285-0534-22)
Reason for the Shortage
- Teva discontinued nystatin vaginal tablets in November 2012. Teva could not state why they were being discontinued.
- Teva was the sole manufacturer of nystatin vaginal tablets.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Teva has discontinued nystatin vaginal tablets.
- Mafenide Acetate Powder for Topical Solution — Resolved
- Metronidazole Injection — Resolved
- Nystatin Oral Suspension — Resolved
November 13, 2012; November 7, 2012; August 21, 2012; May 24, 2012; February 29, 2012; November 17, 2011, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2012, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.