Last Updated: May 26, 2016
Products Affected - Description
Foradil Aerolizer, inhalation powder for use with Aerolizer inhaler, distributed by Merck, manufactured by Novartis
12 mcg capsules, 12 count, blister pack (NDC 00085-1402-01)
12 mcg capsules, 60 count, blister pack (NDC 00085-1401-01)
Reason for the Shortage
Merck and Novartis have discontinued Foradil Aerolizer for business reasons.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Merck and Novartis discontinued Foradil Aerolizer in October 2015.
- Albuterol Sulfate Metered Dose Inhalers — Resolved
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Oral Suspension — Resolved
- Sumatriptan Nasal Spray — Current
- Sumatriptan Succinate Injection — Resolved
- Terbutaline Sulfate Injection — Resolved
May 26, 2016, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2016, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.