Last Updated: May 11, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Nexium IV, Astra Zeneca
20 mg single dose vial, package of 10 (NDC 00186-6020-01) - discontinued
Reason for the Shortage
- Sun Pharmaceuticals states the reason for shortage was manufacturing delay.
- Astra Zeneca had Nexium IV on shortage due to increased demand.
Esomeprazole Injection, Sun Pharmaceuticals
20 mg single dose vial, package of 10 (NDC 62756-0508-44)
40 mg single dose vial, package of 10 (NDC 62756-0509-44)
40 mg single dose vial, package of 10 (NDC 00186-6040-01)
Estimated Resupply Dates
All presentations are available.
- Bismuth Subsalicylate/Metronidazole/Tetracycline (Helidac Therapy) — No Longer Available
- Ipecac Syrup — No Longer Available
- Pantoprazole Injection — Current
May 11, April 1, 13, and 29, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.