Diltiazem Extended-Release Capsules (Twice-Daily Dosing)
Last Updated: January 6, 2017
Products Affected - Description
All presentations are currently available
Reason for the Shortage
Mylan Institutional did not provide a reason for the shortage.
Diltiazem Hydrochloride oral extended release capsule, Mylan
60 mg, bottle, 100 count (NDC 00378-6060-01)
90 mg, bottle, 100 count (NDC 00378-6090-01)
Diltiazem Hydrochloride oral extended release capsule, Mylan Institutional
60 mg, unit-dose blister pack, 100 count (NDC 51079-0924-20)
Estimated Resupply Dates
Mylan Institutional has all diltiazem extended-release capsules available.
- Diltiazem Injection — Current
- Isradipine Oral Presentations — Resolved
- Nicardipine Hydrochloride Injection — Resolved
- Nimodipine Capsules — Resolved
- Verapamil Extended Release Tablets — No Longer Available
- Verapamil Injection — Resolved
January 6, 2017; November 21 and 9, October 4, 2016, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2017, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.