Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection
Last Updated: May 11, 2016
Products Affected - Description
All presentations are currently available
Reason for the Shortage
- Fresenius Kabi had chloramphenicol injection on back order due to a raw material shortage.
- Fresenius Kabi is the sole supplier of chloramphenicol injection.
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate lyophilized powder for solution for injection, Fresenius Kabi
1 gram, vial, 10 count (NDC 63323-0011-15)
Estimated Resupply Dates
Fresenius Kabi has chloramphenicol 1 gram vial available.
- Cephalexin Oral Suspension — Resolved
- Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Dexamethasone Ophthalmic Ointment — Current
- Ofloxacin Ophthalmic Solution — Current
- Ofloxacin Otic Solution — Current
- Sulfacetamide and Prednisolone Ophthalmic Ointment — Resolved
May 11, March 14, February 10, January 25, 2016; November 3, October 26, August 12 and 11, May 13, February 18, 2015; November 11, August 27, May 29, March 3, January 24, 2014; December 18, 2013, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2016, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.