Cardioplegic Solution for Cardiac Perfusion
Last Updated: July 26, 2016
Products Affected - Description
All presentations are currently available
Reason for the Shortage
- Baxter states they were experiencing an increased demand.
- Hospira states the reason for the shortage was manufacturing delay.
1000 mL flexible container, 12 count (NDC 00409-7969-05)
1000 mL flexible container, 14 count (NDC 00338-0341-04)
Estimated Resupply Dates
Baxter and Hospira have product available.
- Acetylcholine Chloride Powder for Intraocular Solution — Resolved
- Becaplermin Gel — Resolved
- Boceprevir Capsules — No Longer Available
- Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, and Trypsin Topical Products — No Longer Available
- Chloroquine Tablets — Resolved
- Dexpanthenol Injection — No Commercially Available Preparations
- Diatrizoate Meglumine 66% and Diatrizoate Sodium 10% — Resolved
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate and Sulfisoxazole Oral Suspension — No Longer Available
- Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets — No Longer Available
- Fluticasone/Salmeterol Inhalation Aerosol (Advair HFA) — Resolved
- Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended Release Tablets — Resolved
- Gadoteridol Injection — Current
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets — Resolved
- Iopamidol Injection — Resolved
- Levothyroxine (Levothroid) Oral Tablets — No Longer Available
- Otic Unapproved Prescription Preparations Containing Benzocaine or Chloroxylenol — No Longer Available
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Minerals — No Longer Available
- Rifampin and Isoniazid Capsules — Resolved
- Trypan Blue 0.15% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
- Warfarin for Injection — No Longer Available
July 26, May 31 and 10, April 28, January 27, 2016; October 30, September 11, July 20, April 16, March 6, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2016, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.