Last Updated: December 9, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Victrelis oral capsule, Merck
200 mg, 28 bottles 12 count (NDC 00085-0314-02)
Reason for the Shortage
- Merck Sharp & Dohme has made a business decision to discontinue Victrelis capsules in the US by December 2015.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme is the sole supplier of boceprevir capsules.
There is insufficient supply for usual ordering.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Merck Sharp & Dohme Victrelis 200 mg capsules available with an expiration date of December 2015. The company is discontinuing the product by December 2015.
- Acetylcholine Chloride Powder for Intraocular Solution — Current
- Becaplermin Gel — Resolved
- Cardioplegic Solution for Cardiac Perfusion — Current
- Castor Oil, Balsam Peru, and Trypsin Topical Products — No Longer Available
- Chloroquine Tablets — Current
- Dexpanthenol Injection — Current
- Diatrizoate Meglumine 66% and Diatrizoate Sodium 10% — Resolved
- Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate and Sulfisoxazole Oral Suspension — No Longer Available
- Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Tablets — No Longer Available
- Fluticasone/Salmeterol Inhalation Aerosol (Advair HFA) — Resolved
- Gabapentin Enacarbil Extended Release Tablets — Resolved
- Gadoteridol Injection — Current
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets — Resolved
- Iopamidol Injection — Resolved
- Levothyroxine (Levothroid) Oral Tablets — No Longer Available
- Otic Unapproved Prescription Preparations Containing Benzocaine or Chloroxylenol — No Longer Available
- Prenatal Multivitamins with Minerals — No Longer Available
- Rifampin and Isoniazid Capsules — Resolved
- Trypan Blue 0.15% Ophthalmic Solution — Resolved
- Warfarin for Injection — No Longer Available
December 9, June 25, January 20, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.