Bismuth Subsalicylate/Metronidazole/Tetracycline (Helidac Therapy)
Last Updated: April 25, 2014
Products Affected - Description
Helidac Therapy, Prometheus Laboratories
Three drug kit, 56 count (NDC 65483-0495-14)
Reason for the Shortage
- Prometheus Laboratories discontinued Helidac Therapy due to business decisions and the global shortage of tetracycline.
- Aptalis has available Pylera capsules (NDC 58914-0601-20) and this product is not affected by the shortage.
No presentations are available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Prometheus Laboratories discontinued Helidac Therapy in 2014.
- Esomeprazole Injection — Resolved
- Ipecac Syrup — No Longer Available
- Pantoprazole Injection — Current
April 25, 2014, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2014, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.