Aripiprazole Short-Acting Intramuscular Injection
Last Updated: July 30, 2015
Products Affected - Description
Abilify short-acting intramuscular injection, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
7.5 mg/mL, 1.3 mL vial, 1 count (NDC 59148-0016-65)
Reason for the Shortage
- Otsuka has discontinued Abilify short-acting intramuscular vials. The company has also discontinued the oral solution and oral disintegrating tablets.
- There are no other suppliers of aripiprazole intramuscular short-acting injection.
- Abilify Maintena long-acting intramuscular injection kits are not affected.
- Abilify oral tablets and generic aripiprazole oral tablets are not affected.
There are no presentations available.
Estimated Resupply Dates
Otsuka has discontinued Abilify short-acting intramuscular vials. There are no other suppliers of aripiprazole short-acting intramuscular injection.
- Aripiprazole Oral Disintegrating Tablets — Resolved
- Aripiprazole Oral Solution — Resolved
- Olanzapine Injection — Current
July 17, 23, and 30, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2015, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.