Aripiprazole Oral Disintegrating Tablets
Last Updated: March 10, 2016
Products Affected - Description
Abilify Discmelt oral disintegrating tablet, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals
10 mg, 30 count (NDC 59148-0640-23)
Reason for the Shortage
- Otsuka has discontinued Abilify Discmelt oral disintegrating tablets. The company has also discontinued the oral solution and injection.
- Trigen introduced aripiprazole oral disintegrating tablets in 2016.
- Abilify oral tablets and generic aripiprazole oral tablets are not affected.
Aripiprazole oral disintegrating tablet, Trigen
10 mg, 30 count (NDC 13811-0692-30)
15 mg, 30 count (NDC 13811-0693-30)
Estimated Resupply Dates
All marketed presentations are available.
- Aripiprazole Oral Solution — Resolved
- Aripiprazole Short-Acting Intramuscular Injection — No Longer Available
- Olanzapine Injection — Current
March 10, 2016; December 4, September 17, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2016, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.