Albuterol Sulfate Metered Dose Inhalers
Last Updated: May 3, 2016
Products Affected - Description
All presentations are currently available
Reason for the Shortage
Teva had ProAir on allocation due to limited supplies.
ProAir HFA inhalation aerosol, Teva
0.09 mg/1 actuation, 8.5 gram metered dose inhaler, 1 count (NDC 59310-0579-22)
0.09 mg/1 actuation, 6.7 gram metered dose inhaler, 1 count (NDC 00085-1132-01)
Estimated Resupply Dates
All marketed presentations are available.
- Formoterol Fumarate — Resolved
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Oral Suspension — Resolved
- Sumatriptan Nasal Spray — Current
- Sumatriptan Succinate Injection — Resolved
- Terbutaline Sulfate Injection — Resolved
May 3, March 16, 15 and 7, February 29 and 4, 2016; December 22 and 3, 2015, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2016, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.