Drug interactions between Trexall and Vitamins
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Trexall and Vitamins - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Trexall is in the following drug classes: antimetabolites, antipsoriatics, antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Trexall is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meningeal Leukemia
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Neoplastic Diseases
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Solid Tumors
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Trophoblastic Disease
- Vitamins is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Vitamins is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Trexall (methotrexate)
Caffeine may reduce the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of arthritis. If you are receiving methotrexate for arthritis, you may want to limit your intake of caffeine-containing foods and medications. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have concerns or are uncertain what products may contain caffeine.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.