Tetracaine topical Drug Interactions
A total of 6 drugs are known to interact with tetracaine topical.
- 6 major drug interactions
Check for interactions with tetracaine topical
Medications known to interact with tetracaine topical
- amyl nitrite / sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate (Cyanide Antidote Kit)
- epinephrine / prilocaine (Citanest Forte)
- lidocaine / prilocaine topical (Emla, Oraqix, Anodyne LPT, LiproZonePak, Livixil Pak, Dolotranz, Lidopril XR, Prikaan, Relador Pak Plus, AgonEaze, Venipuncture CPI, Emla Anesthetic Disc, Medolor Pak, Prilolid, DermacinRx Prizopak, Prilovix, DermacinRx Empricaine, DermacinRx Prikaan, Leva Set, Lidopril)
- prilocaine (Citanest HCl Plain)
- sodium nitrite
- sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate (Nithiodote)
More about tetracaine topical
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.