Drug interactions between rituximab and vincristine
Interactions between your drugs
- Rituximab is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, CD20 monoclonal antibodies.
- Rituximab is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Evan's Syndrome
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Microscopic polyangiitis
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Vincristine is a member of the drug class mitotic inhibitors.
- Vincristine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.