Resorcinol topical Drug Interactions
Currently displaying 4 drugs known to have a moderate interaction with resorcinol topical.
See also: The most common drugs checked in combination with this medicine.
Check for interactions
Medications known to interact with resorcinol topical
- clindamycin / tretinoin topical (Veltin, Ziana)
- fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin topical (Tri-Luma)
- mequinol / tretinoin topical (Solage)
- tretinoin topical (Retin-A, Atralin, Retin A Micro, Avita, Renova, Refissa, Tretin-X, Stieva-A, Altreno, Retin-A and Renova, Obagi, Altinac, Retisol-A, Vitinoin, Stieva-A Forte)
More about resorcinol topical
- Resorcinol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.