Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium) Drug Interactions
A total of 41 drugs (154 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium).
- 2 moderate drug interactions (15 brand and generic names)
- 39 minor drug interactions (139 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium)
Common medications checked in combination with Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium)
- Calcium 600 D (calcium / vitamin d)
- ferrous sulfate
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium) alcohol/food Interactions
There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with Natural Fiber Therapy (psyllium)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.