Drug Interactions between Progynova and Provera
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Progynova (estradiol)
- Provera (medroxyprogesterone)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Progynova and Provera. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 289 drugs are known to interact with Progynova.
- Progynova is in the drug class estrogens.
- Progynova is used to treat the following conditions:
- Provera is in the following drug classes: contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins.
- Provera is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Progynova (estradiol)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|