Urocit-K (potassium citrate) Drug Interactions
A total of 565 drugs (3896 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Urocit-K (potassium citrate).
- 407 major drug interactions (2795 brand and generic names)
- 126 moderate drug interactions (975 brand and generic names)
- 32 minor drug interactions (126 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Urocit-K (potassium citrate)
Common medications checked in combination with Urocit-K (potassium citrate)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Urocit-K (potassium citrate) disease Interactions
There are 6 disease interactions with Urocit-K (potassium citrate) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.