K-Tab (potassium chloride) Drug Interactions
A total of 425 drugs (2858 brand and generic names) are known to interact with K-Tab (potassium chloride).
- 394 major drug interactions (2710 brand and generic names)
- 8 moderate drug interactions (32 brand and generic names)
- 23 minor drug interactions (116 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with K-Tab (potassium chloride)
Common medications checked in combination with K-Tab (potassium chloride)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Lasix (furosemide)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
K-Tab (potassium chloride) disease Interactions
There are 7 disease interactions with K-Tab (potassium chloride) which include:
- Familial Periodic Paralysis
- Renal Dysfunction
- Gi Irritation
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.