Drug Interactions between Pepto-Bismol and ranitidine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pepto-Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Pepto-Bismol and ranitidine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Pepto-bismol is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Pepto-bismol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|