Drug interactions between Penlac and Penlac Nail Lacquer
|Penlac (ciclopirox topical)|
|Penlac Nail Lacquer (ciclopirox topical)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Penlac.
- Penlac is in the drug class topical antifungals.
- Penlac is used to treat the following conditions:
Penlac Nail Lacquer
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Penlac Nail Lacquer.
- Penlac Nail Lacquer is a member of the drug class topical antifungals.
- Penlac Nail Lacquer is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
Therapeutic duplication is the use of more than one medicine from the same drug category or therapeutic class to treat the same condition. This can be intentional in cases where drugs with similar actions are used together for demonstrated therapeutic benefit. It can also be unintentional in cases where a patient has been treated by more than one doctor, or had prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy, and can have potentially adverse consequences.
The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'topical antifungals' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'topical antifungals' category:
- ciclopirox (active ingredient in Penlac (ciclopirox topical))
- ciclopirox (active ingredient in Penlac Nail Lacquer (ciclopirox topical))
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.