Drug interactions between penicillin g sodium and Retrovir
|penicillin g sodium|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between penicillin g sodium and Retrovir - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
penicillin g sodium
- Penicillin g sodium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin g sodium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Retrovir is a member of the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs).
- Retrovir is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Retrovir (zidovudine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|