Drug Interactions between penicillin g potassium and Pepto-Bismol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- penicillin g potassium
- Pepto-Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between penicillin g potassium and Pepto-Bismol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
penicillin g potassium
- Penicillin g potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin g potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Pepto-bismol is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Pepto-bismol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|