Drug interactions between Panadol Soluble and Paracetamol
|Panadol Soluble (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 175 drugs (1075 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Panadol Soluble.
- Panadol Soluble is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Panadol Soluble is used to treat the following conditions:
- Paracetamol is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
Therapeutic duplication is the use of more than one medicine from the same drug category or therapeutic class to treat the same condition. This can be intentional in cases where drugs with similar actions are used together for demonstrated therapeutic benefit. It can also be unintentional in cases where a patient has been treated by more than one doctor, or had prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy, and can have potentially adverse consequences.
The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'acetaminophen' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'acetaminophen' category:
- acetaminophen (active ingredient in Panadol Soluble (acetaminophen))
- acetaminophen (active ingredient in Paracetamol (acetaminophen))
Note: The benefits of taking this combination of medicines may outweigh any risks associated with therapeutic duplication. This information does not take the place of talking to your doctor. Always check with your healthcare provider to determine if any adjustments to your medications are needed.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.