Diurex Max (pamabrom) Drug Interactions
A total of 30 drugs (72 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Diurex Max (pamabrom).
- 30 moderate drug interactions (72 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Diurex Max (pamabrom)
Common medications checked in combination with Diurex Max (pamabrom)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
- Iron Sulfate (ferrous sulfate)
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Tylenol Extra Strength (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.