Drug Interactions between Orthoclone OKT3 and Thalomid
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Orthoclone OKT3 (muromonab-cd3)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Orthoclone OKT3 and Thalomid - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Orthoclone OKT3 is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Orthoclone OKT3 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Thalomid is a member of the following drug classes: leprostatics, miscellaneous antineoplastics, other immunosuppressants.
- Thalomid is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Thalomid (thalidomide)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of thalidomide such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with thalidomide. Do not use more than the recommended dose of thalidomide, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|