Drug interactions between orlistat and pregabalin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between orlistat and pregabalin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Orlistat is in the drug class peripherally acting antiobesity agents.
- Orlistat is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pregabalin is a member of the drug class gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs.
- Pregabalin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Dercum's Disease
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Migraine Prevention
- Neuropathic Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Small Fiber Neuropathy
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: pregabalin
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of pregabalin such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with pregabalin. Do not use more than the recommended dose of pregabalin, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.