Drug Interactions between Omega-3 and Refresh Optive
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Omega-3 (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Refresh Optive (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Omega-3 and Refresh Optive. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 73 drugs are known to interact with Omega-3.
- Omega-3 is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Omega-3 is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Refresh Optive.
- Refresh optive is in the drug class ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations.
- Refresh optive is used to treat Dry Eye Disease.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|