Drug interactions between Neocin and pravastatin
|Neocin (bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Neocin.
- Neocin is in the drug class ophthalmic anti-infectives.
- Neocin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pravastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Pravastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.