Drug interactions between mycophenolate mofetil and prednisolone
Interactions between your drugs
- Mycophenolate mofetil is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Mycophenolate mofetil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Evan's Syndrome
- Graft-versus-host disease
- High Cholesterol
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Linear IgA Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Prednisolone is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Prednisolone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.