Drug interactions between mycophenolate mofetil and prednisolone
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between mycophenolate mofetil and prednisolone - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Mycophenolate mofetil is in the drug class selective immunosuppressants.
- Mycophenolate mofetil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Cogan's Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Evan's Syndrome
- Graft-versus-host disease
- High Cholesterol
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Linear IgA Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Prednisolone is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Prednisolone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.