Centrum Silver Ultra Women's (multivitamin with minerals) Drug Interactions
A total of 137 drugs (529 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Centrum Silver Ultra Women's (multivitamin with minerals).
- 22 major drug interactions (131 brand and generic names)
- 110 moderate drug interactions (388 brand and generic names)
- 5 minor drug interactions (10 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Centrum Silver Ultra Women's (multivitamin with minerals)
Common medications checked in combination with Centrum Silver Ultra Women's (multivitamin with minerals)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Calcium 600 D (calcium / vitamin d)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- magnesium oxide
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.