Rheumate (multivitamin) Drug Interactions
A total of 26 drugs (147 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Rheumate (multivitamin).
- 17 major drug interactions (121 brand and generic names)
- 8 moderate drug interactions (23 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (3 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Rheumate (multivitamin)
Common medications checked in combination with Rheumate (multivitamin)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- folic acid
- magnesium oxide
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
More about Rheumate (multivitamin)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.